At Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI), we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most ambitious applicants. If you've recently been contacted for an on-site interview, congratulations! If you haven't already, you will receive an email entitled "BPMI On-site Interview Invitation" with instructions for how to prepare for your interview.
In accordance with BPMI’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, BPMI may adopt mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols including a mask mandate and social distancing. Please speak with your BPMI Talent Acquisition Professional during the application/interview process if you have any questions regarding any potential COVID requirements.
- Link to your online application through the "BPMI On-Site Interview Invitation" email and complete this at least three days prior to your scheduled interview.
- Complete the Statement of Acknowledgment and Release & Consumer Disclosure Report (linked here and also from your "BPMI On-site Interview Invitation" email) and bring a hard copy with you on the day of your interview.
- Expenses can be reimbursed for your on-site interview for applicants traveling greater than 50 miles, as described here.
- College Transcripts
- Current Resume
- Two Forms of Identification*:
- One of these documents must be a valid State or Federal Government-issued picture identification (i.e., state driver's license, valid U.S. passport, or military I.D.).
- A required document for your second source of identification must be one of the following: original birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, or valid U.S. passport. If you are a naturalized citizen, you must bring your certificate of naturalization.
Note: If you would accept an offer with BPMI and were unable to provide either your original birth certificate or passport to BPMI on the day of your interview, you will need to return to BPMI to present one of these documents before your clearance can be initiated.
If applicable to you, also bring a hard-copy (original or photo copy) of your DD 214 (Military Discharge Papers), if you have military service.
*Please note, failure to submit these documents the day of your on-site interview will prolong the interview process.
BPMI schedules both on-site and virtual interviews in the morning and afternoon, to accommodate a variety of schedules. You can expect your interview to last approximately three hours.