Interviewing With Us
At Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI), we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most ambitious applicants. If you've recently been contacted for an on-site interview, congratulations! If you haven't already, you will receive an email entitled "BPMI On-site Interview Invitation" with instructions for how to prepare for your interview.
What you need to do:
- Link to your online application through the "BPMI On-Site Interview Invitation" email and complete this at least three days prior to your scheduled interview.
- Complete the Statement of Acknowledgement and Release & Consumer Disclosure Report (linked here and also from your "BPMI On-site Interview Invitation" email) and bring a hard copy with you on the day of your interview.
- Expenses can be reimbursed for your on-site interview for applicants traveling greater than 50 miles, as described here.
- College Transcripts
- Current Resume
- Two Forms of Identification*:
- One of these documents must be a valid State or Federal Government-issued picture identification (i.e., state driver's license, valid U.S. passport, or military I.D.).
- A required document for your second source of identification must be one of the following: original birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, or valid U.S. passport. If you are a naturalized citizen, you must bring your certificate of naturalization.
Note: If you would accept an offer with BPMI and were unable to provide either your original birth certificate or passport to BPMI on the day of your interview, you will need to return to BPMI to present one of these documents before your clearance can be initiated.
If applicable to you, also bring a hard-copy (original or photo copy) of your DD 214 (Military Discharge Papers), if you have military service.
*Please note, failure to submit these documents the day of your on-site interview will prolong the interview process.
On the day of your interview:
BPMI schedules morning and afternoon on-site interviews. Your interview will be approximately five hours. This includes lunch, which will be either after a morning interview or before an afternoon interview begins.