Interviewing With Us
At Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI), we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most ambitious applicants. If you've recently been contacted for an on-site interview, congratulations! We have assembled the following instructions to best prepare you for your upcoming interview. Please review the information carefully so you arrive with the forms necessary to complete the application process.
What you need to do:
Bring the following completed hard-copy forms (please print single-sided) to your on-site interview. Be sure to sign and date each form:
- College Transcripts
- Current Resume
- Two Forms of Identification*:
- One of these documents must be a valid State or Federal Government-issued picture identification (i.e., state driver's license, valid U.S. passport, or military I.D.).
- A required document for your second source of identification must be one of the following: original birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, or valid U.S. passport.
Note: If you would accept an offer with BPMI and were unable to provide either your original birth certificate or passport to BPMI on the day of your interview, you will need to return to BPMI to present one of these documents before your clearance can be initiated.
If applicable to you, also bring the following hard-copy forms:
- Original Naturalization Papers*, if you are a Naturalized Citizen.
- Original or copy of your DD 214 (Military Discharge Papers)*, if you have military service.
- Travel Itinerary: If you made travel arrangements through BPMI's travel agency, please bring a copy of your itinerary to your interview.
* Please note, failure to submit these documents the day of your on-site interview will prolong the interview process.
On the day of your interview:
The on-site interview will be approximately five hours. If you are scheduled for a morning interview, please arrive at BPMI at 8:00 am. If you are scheduled for an afternoon interview, please arrive at BPMI at 11:30 am. BPMI provides lunch for our applicants. Lunch is either after the morning interview or before the afternoon interview begins.