Interviewing With Us
At Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI), we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most ambitious applicants. If you've recently been contacted for an on-site interview, congratulations! You'll receive an email entitled "BPMI On-site Interview Invitation" with instructions regarding forms to complete and identification to bring for your interview.
In accordance with BPMI’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, BPMI may adopt mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols including a mask mandate and social distancing. Please speak with your BPMI Talent Acquisition Professional during the application/interview process if you have any questions regarding any potential COVID requirements.
What you need to do:
YOU MUST BRING:
- Complete the Online Application at least three days prior to your scheduled interview. (You can access your online application through a link in your "BPMI On-Site Interview Invitation" email.)
- Complete the Statement of Acknowledgment and Release & Consumer Disclosure Report (linked here and also in the "Interview Documents for BPMI" email) and send to your talent acquisition professional.
- Expenses can be reimbursed for your on-site interview for applicants traveling greater than 50 miles, as described here.
Forms of Identification*:
- One of these documents must be a valid State or Federal Government-issued picture identification (i.e., state driver's license, valid U.S. passport, or military I.D.).
- A second source of identification is required if you do not bring a valid U.S. passport and must be one of the following: original birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, or certificate of citizenship. If you are a naturalized citizen, you must bring your certificate of naturalization.
Note: If you were unable to provide either your original birth certificate or passport to BPMI on the day of your interview, you will need to return to BPMI to present one of these documents before your clearance can be initiated.
*Please note, failure to submit these documents the day of your on-site interview will prolong the interview process.
On the day of your interview:
BPMI schedules both on-site and virtual interviews in the morning and afternoon, to accommodate a variety of schedules. You can expect your interview to last approximately three hours.