This is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website. The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site.
If you visit our site to browse, to read, or download information:
We collect and store:
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com)
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- The Internet browser information from which you access the site
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site
None of the information collected will enable us to identify visitors who have accessed our site.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful.
We do not use "cookies" (a small piece of information that is automatically stored on your personal computer by your Web browser) on this site.
If you choose to identify yourself by sending us an email:
With the exception of resumes, transcripts, and cover letters sent via email, we do not routinely collect or analyze the information provided in emails.
Resumes are stored electronically and can only be accessed by authorized BPMI employees and the resume vendor's account manager.