At Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI), we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most ambitious applicants. If you've recently been contacted for an on-site interview, congratulations! We have assembled the following instructions to best prepare you for your upcoming interview. Please review the information carefully so you arrive with the forms necessary to complete the application process.
What you need to do:
Bring the following completed hard-copy forms (please print single-sided) to your on-site interview. Be sure to sign and date each form:
- Employment Application (Follow these instructions to ensure that your application is filled out correctly)
- Supplemental Reference Form
- Statement of Acknowledgement and Release & Consumer Disclosure Report
- Self-Identification Forms:
- Expenses can be reimbursed for your on-site interview for applicants traveling greater than 50 miles, as described here.
- College Transcripts, as described here
- Current Resume
- Two Forms of Identification*:
- One of these documents must be a valid State or Federal Government-issued picture identification (i.e., state driver's license, valid U.S. passport, or military I.D.).
- A required document for your second source of identification must be one of the following: original birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, or valid U.S. passport. Note: If you would accept an offer with BPMI and were unable to provide either your original birth certificate or passport to BPMI on the day of your interview, you will need to return to BPMI to present one of these documents before your clearance can be initiated.
If applicable to you, also bring the following hard-copy forms:
- Original Naturalization Papers*, if you are a Naturalized Citizen.
- Original or copy of your DD 214 (Military Discharge Papers)*, if you have military service.
- Travel Itinerary: If you made travel arrangements through BPMI's travel agency, please bring a copy of your itinerary to your interview.
On the day of your interview:
The on-site interview will be approximately five hours. If you are scheduled for a morning interview, please arrive at 7:45 am, unless your hiring manager instructed you otherwise. If you are scheduled for an afternoon interview, please arrive at 11:30 am, unless your hiring manager instructed you otherwise. BPMI provides lunch for our applicants. Lunch is either after the morning interview or before the afternoon interview begins.