The purpose of this page is to provide you with online access to the application forms, instructions, and other general information that you will need to prepare for your on-site interview at Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI).
Should you experience difficulty in accessing or printing the application forms, have other questions regarding your interview, or need specific directions, please contact Human Resources by email at BPMI Recruiting.
Please review all links below so that you are prepared with the necessary documents and forms for your interview day.
- If your trip to BPMI requires airline, hotel, or rental car reservations, make your travel arrangements by calling BPMI's travel agency at the toll-free number previously provided. The cost of the airline ticket, hotel, and rental car will be billed directly to BPMI. Make travel arrangements as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to receive your airline ticket/itinerary.
- If you anticipate out of pocket expenses, print and complete the Applicant Expense Form. You will be reimbursed for meals and other reasonable expenses. Bring this form with you to your on-site interview.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your interview, e-mail Human Resources at BPMI Recruiting and contact your hiring manager. In addtion, you must contact BPMI's travel agency to cancel or change your reservations.
- Candidates with disabilities are invited to advise the office of any special needs/accommodations necessary to successfully access and participate in the interviewing process. Contact Human Resources by emailing BPMI Recruiting.
- Obtain college transcripts from each school attended. For the day of the interview, unofficial transcripts are sufficient. However, if you are offered a job, you must obtain an official transcript from each school you've attended before your first day of work. Contact your school(s) (either via an online request or contact your registrar's office) to request a transcript.
- A Transcript Release Form is available to help you with the process of requesting official transcripts.
- Complete the Employment Application and e-mail it to BPMI Recruiting at least three days prior to your scheduled interview. Follow these instructions to ensure that your application is filled out correctly. For your protection, do not provide your Social Security Number on the employment application that you e-mail prior to your interview.
- Exempt Employment Application: For positions such as engineers, contract specialists, IT personnel, technical writers, etc.
- Non-exempt Employment Application: For positions such as administrative assistants, engineering aides, etc.
- NOTE: When completing the "References" section of the employment application, a professional reference must be someone who supervised you in some way during your professional development. References can include, but are not limited to, supervisors, managers, and college professors. Only include references who can be contacted shortly after your on-site interview. If you don't want a current supervisor to be contacted, do not include that supervisor as a reference on the employment application.
- You must bring the following completed hard-copy forms with you to your on-site interview. Be sure to sign and date each form.
- Employment Application (exempt | non-exempt): Write in your Social Security Number on the application.
- Supplemental Reference Form: Use the references identified on your employment application. This form gives BPMI your permission to notify references shortly after your on-site interview.
- Statement of Acknolwedgement and Release
- Self-Identification Form
- Expense Form: As described above.
- You must also bring the following to your on-site interview.
- College Transcripts: As described above.
- Two forms of identification:
- One of these documents must be a valid State or Federal Government-issued picture identification (i.e., state drivers license, valid U.S. passport, or military I.D.).
- Preferred documents for your second identity source include original birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, or valid U.S. passport.
- NOTE: If you do not have these preferred documents for your second ID, contact Human Resources by email at BPMI Recruiting to identify another suitable document from the Form I-9 List of Acceptable Documents.
- Naturalization Papers: If you are a Naturalized Citizen, bring your original Naturalization papers with you to the interview.
- DD 214 (Military Discharge Papers): If you have military service, bring your discharge papers.
- When you arrive for your on-site interview, enter through the doors via the ramp walkway facing the parking lot and advise the security guard that you have an appointment for a job interview.
- Due to security regulations, all articles brought into the building, including briefcases and purses, are subject to inspection by the security guard.
- Please leave all cell phones, personal electronics, and recordable media (CDs, discs, thumb drives, etc.) in your car or with the guard.
- Keep your photo identification with your throughout the on-site interview.
- Be advised that drug screening and finger printing are conducted as a routine part of the employment process for BPMI applicants.
- NOTE: A security clearance is required for employment at BPMI. Please review the SF-86 (QNSP) prior to your interview. If you have any questions, bring them with you on the day of your interview. Completion of the QNSP is not required until an employment offer is accepted.
We look forward to your visit!
- BPMI Human Resources