Please complete the following forms and bring with you on your first day of work.
NOTE: Your employee number will be provided on your first day. We will add the employee number to your forms when you report to work.
- I-9 Form - As a result of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, employers are required to document every new employee's eligibility for employment in the United States. Complete Section 1 of the I-9 form and review the List of Acceptable Documents attached to the back of the form. Be sure to bring these items with you on your first day of work. See the attached Immigration Letter for more information.
- Statement of Residence - If you need help determining the correct information, please see the attached listing of PA Tax Jurisdictions for Local Township/Borough or School District.
- W-4 Form - Used for federal income tax withholding.
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate - New York Employees Only
- Military Self-Identification Form
- Disability Self-Identification Form
- Military Status Request Form - Complete this form only if you have military service.